Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 Trailer: The Collector’s Edition Cometh
The Collector’s Edition for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 has just been revealed.
Square Enix revealed the Collector’s Edition on the PlayStation Blog, making many a Final Fantasy fan’s wallet shiver in anticipation. This baby will be available exclusively through the Square Enix Online Store and cost you $89.99. For roughly $30 more than the standard edition, you’ll get the following:
- Collector Box – A special collector’s box that uses the Japanese cover art. No need to import the Japanese version just for aesthetic purposes!
- 80-page Hardcover Art Book – For those of you who enjoy looking at pretty pictures, you can’t go wrong with this art book. The book’s dust jacket is covered in Tetsuya Nomura’s original drawings, the foreword is written by Isamu Kamikokuryo and the entire book is filled with sketches and renderings from the entire Final Fantasy 13 universe.
- Silver Embossed Pocket Watch – Because the game revolves around Lightning trying to save everyone before the 13-day doomsday clock ticks down, what would be a more appropriate bonus item other than a premium pocket watch?
- Aerith Gainsborough ‘Midgar’s Flower Girl’ DLC – It’s the alternate costume you somehow always knew you wanted in your heart of hearts: Lightning in Aerith’s iconic pink and red oufit. Our feels.
- And of course, the game itself.