Why Is Friday The 13th Considered Unlucky?
Today is the day.. Friday the 13th...so why is today supposed to be unlucky?
Well, it comes to the number 13. In many cultures, 12 is considered a "Complete" number...Many different cultures also consider 12 a perfect number. Since the 13th throws off the balance, it is considered unlucky.
Plus back in the day, most crucifixions happened on Friday so Friday was considered an unlucky day too...So add them both together and boom you get a SUPER UNLUCKY Day!!
More Articles You Might Be Interested In
- Should New York Be Split Into Two States?
- Buffalo Pizza Gets Shout Out From Hollywood Star
- Eating Ice Cream Can Make You Smarter
- Why Are Fireworks Illegal In New York State?
- East Aurora Safest Place To Live In Western New York