Top 5 Things All Buffalonians Should Be Proud Of
Today we are celebrating all things from the 716 and here are my Top 5 of things everyone from Western New York can be proud of!
1. Our downtown smells like Cheerios! No other city in the county smells as nice as Buffalo!
2. 4 Straight AFC Championships...sure we never won a Super Bowl, but no other team has won 4 straight conference championships!
3. We know how to pronounce the word Scajaquada....Out of towners just call it the 198.
4. Loganberry....Need we say more?? Outside of Western New York, this is an exotic drink!
5. We can still function like normal with 5 feet of snow! The last major snowstorm had people out shoveling and drinking beers with friends!
What would you add to our list?