Top 5 Reasons Why It Is Cool Being Left-Handed!
So Today (August 13th) it is National Left Hander's Day! Dave is the only left-handed person in his family, so he wanted to share why it is cool being left-handed!
1. Only 10% of the world's population is left-handed! That's right! If you are left-handed you are VERY unique!
2. Polar Bears are left-handed! Scientists say polar bears use both claws to dig, but most of those scientists are right handed and just jealous!
3. If you want to be president, being left-handed doesn't hurt. The list of left-handed presidents include; Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama
4. Many Baseball greats were left-handed including Babe Ruth!
5. You can answer yes to the Question..."Are you left-handed?" hahaha...Every time a lefty starts writing something, it is almost guaranteed that someone will ask if they are left handed!
So if you didn't wish that special lefty in your life a Happy Left Hander's Day, do it this week!