Top 10 Dad Jokes For National Joke Day
Besides Father's day, today might be the best day ever for dads! It is National Joke Day, and here are our Top 10 Dad Jokes of all time!
10. KID: "I'm Hungry" DAD: "Hi Hungry, I'm Dad"
9. How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
8. Did you know the first French fries weren't actually cooked in France? They were cooked in Greece.
7. The secret service isn't allowed to yell "Get down!" anymore when the president is about to be attacked. Now they have to yell "Donald, duck!"
6. A slice of apple pie is $2.50 in Jamaica and $3.00 in the Bahamas. These are the pie rates of the Caribbean.
5. Justice is a dish best served cold, if it were served warm it would be just water.
4. My friend keeps saying "cheer up man it could be worse, you could be stuck underground in a hole full of water." I know he means well.
3. Don't trust atoms. They make up everything!
2. CASHIER: "Would you like the milk in a bag, sir?" DAD: "No, just leave it in the carton!’”
1. I had a dream that I was a muffler last night. I woke up exhausted!