Spectrum Has Gone ‘DIGITAL’…Here’s How You Get Your Digital Box !
Well I imagine the people at Spectrum are ecstatic about switching to an all Digital System as it seems it would alleviate people being able to steal and hook up cable illegally in their homes any longer, due to the need for a digital box now in order to get cable TV.
According to News Reports, the new Digital Boxes are $6.99 per month for Spectrum and $11.75 per month for legacy Time Warner customers and there are different ways of getting a new box. You can physically go to one of the Spectrum locations (listed below) or you can get one online by going online to spectrum.com/digitalnow or by calling (800) 892-4357 for more information.
Here are the physical locations you can visit to get a Digital Box now needed to get Spectrum Cable TV, according to News Reports:
- 71 Mt. Hope Ave., Rochester: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays; 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays.
- 29 Cedar St., Batavia: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
- 4776 South Lake Road, Brockport: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays.
- 349 W. Commercial St., East Rochester: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays.
- 3518 Sutton Road, Geneva: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays.
- 80 Ridge Road, Webster: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays through Fridays; 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays.
More stories you might enjoy: