Social Media Is Getting Mad At This “Favorite Movie Candy By State” Map
One of the best aspects of going to the movies are the concessions and sometimes, you just have to spring for that five dollar box of cookie dough bites!
I don't pretend to know what each state in the country loves the most, when it comes to movie theater candy, but this social media list by "Lights, Camera, Pod" (Barstool's movie brand podcast) CAN'T be real, right?
I don't even know where to begin, but I guess we'll go with our home state (New York).
- New York (Pixie Sticks) - do they even make these anymore? Seriously, I haven't seen a Pixie Stick since I was a kid! I do know they aren't consumed in local movie theaters.
- Texas (black licorice) - I have to believe that the great state of Texas enjoys other candies far more than black licorice.
- Utah (NECCO Wafers) - I'm concerned.
- New Jersey (banana-flavored Laffy Taffy) - I'm not sure what's less believable; the fact that Laffy Taffy is any state's favored movie candy or that banana is the flavor of choice.
- Alaksa/Hawaii (wax bottles) - I was sure this candy was a cruel joke as a kid.
We're just going to stick with Starbursts and Reese's Pieces...