Seneca Resort & Casino Free Buffett for Some Affected by Gov’t Shutdown
According to News Reports, Seneca Resort & Casino in Niagara Falls, NY is offering Free Buffett meals to TSA Workers, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol. The popular Thunder Falls Buffett restaurant, inside the casino, will offer these Free Meals, Monday through Friday throughout the month of January starting this Friday (tomorrow or today ... depending upon when you're reading this).
All federal employees who qualify for the free meals must show valid TSA or U.S. Customs Border Protection I.D., according to reports.
Here's a list of other Organizations helping government employees during the Shutdown, according to the reports:
- Airbnb - Executive branch employees who use homes to host Airbnb users for at least three nights between Dec. 18 and March 18 earn an extra night of income worth up to $110.
- Albright Knox Art Gallery - Free admission with a government ID.
- Buffalo Museum of Science - Free admission to furloughed employees and their families during the shutdown.
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra - Free tickets for federal workers, veterans and military families for January 17 concert at 7 p.m. Government ID required.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Buffalo - $25 consultation fee waived for federal workers.
- The Food Bank of Western New York is offering food to furloughed employees. See locations and times here.
- JJ's Casa Di Pizza - Free pizzas for Buffalo Niagara International Airport's TSA employees on Sunday at 4 p.m.
- Misuta Chows - Free meals for those affected by shutdown from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m. Government ID required.
- Skyzone - Furloughed employees and three immediate family members can have one hour of free play between Tuesday and Thursday in January.
- Explore Buffalo is offering the workers two free tickets to its Inside Downtown tours through February, regardless of when the shutdown ends. Additionally, free admission will be offered to children under the age of 18 of federal employees.
- The Harlem Globetrotters will give twp free tickets to their shows In North America to any furloughed federal worker for as long as the work stoppage lasts. They play the Key Center February 8.
- The Seneca Resorts and Casinos in Niagara Falls is offering two free buffets for furloughed TSA and U.S. Customs and Border Patrol employees.
More stories you might enjoy: