Over 24,000 Pounds Of Beef Recalled
We have another major recall of beef. American Beef Packers Inc. has recalled over 24,000 pounds of raw beef products, as they were deemed unfit for human consumption, according to WIVB.
The USDA says approximately 24,428 pounds of boneless beef, ribeye, and sirloin products are being recalled.
Please check your fridges and freezers if you have any of these products below (list courtesy of WIVB).
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS 85 BONELESS BEEF CHUCKS” with LOT No. 110, BIN No. 85 and BIN No. 86
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS 90 BONELESS BEEF” with LOT No. 110, BIN No. 81, BIN No. 82 and BIN No. 83
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS 85 BONELESS BEEF” with LOT No. 25-110, BIN No. 84, LOT No. 110 and BIN No. 88
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS RIBEYE 8/10 #1” with codes BT190821-1178, BT190821-1185, BT190821-1188, BT190821-1190 and BT190821-1194
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS RIBEYE 10 UP #1” with code BT190821-1186
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS 90 BONELESS BEEF SIRLOINS” with LOT No. 24-110 and BIN No. 80
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS TENDERLOIN 4 UP” with codes BT190821-1160, BT190821-1161, BT190821-1162, BT190821-1163, BT190821-1167, BT190821-1168, BT190821-1169 and BT190821-1170
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS RIBEYE 10 UP” with codes BT190821-1187 and BT190821-1192
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS TENDERLOIN 3/4” with codes BT190821-1155, BT190821-1157, BT190821-1171, BT190821-1200, BT190821-1201, BT190821-1202, BT190821-1203, BT190821-1204 and BT190821-1205
- “AMERICAN BEEF PACKERS DESC: BEEF FOR FURTHER PROCESSING 75/25” with lot code 08347412719
All the beef products should have “EST. 34741” inside the USDA mark of inspection.