“Honey Boo Boo Makes A Farting Game” And Other Celebrity News No One Cares About
Nothing about this week's title should sound surprising. And it isn't.
"Farting can be healthy and fun," says the 7 year old.
The Honey Boo Boo crew is at it again, but this time with a helpful contribution to society known as the "Doorknob Game." The rules include running to the nearest doorknob if you are guilty of flatulence, and until you do, the other people in the room are allowed to beat you up.
Just as an FYI, there are people in other countries who probably have to run away from tigers every day just to get drinking water from a hole in the ground while we sit in our A/C and watch crap like this:
Here's some more garbage to fill your brain with in case that wasn't enough.
- Zooey Deschanel thinks the Internet is mean! She's right though. Except maybe if she would get rid of those stupid f&%*ing bangs and had a normal name like "Beth" she wouldn't be such a worthless human being. (JK, Zooey, do you see what I did there?)
- Geena Davis is still hot.
- Lady Gaga gets naked, wears some weird cone thing on her face and lays in the woods. What else is new? (NSFW)
- Snooki's baby spotted being carried by Mrs. Potato Head.
- When Brocks Forester blindsided and devastated Bachelorette contestant Desiree Hartsock with his own willful departure on the show, she almost gave up on love. But then 30 seconds later she was happily engaged to Chris Siegfried, who's just some dude she's known for a few weeks and had everything documented with and broadcasted to the entire nation. A true fairy tale.