Events this Week at the Central Library
The Central Library in downtown Buffalo has a TON of events this week, including the ribbon cutting for its reading park! Check them out and get involved!
The Reading Park Celebration ribbon cutting will be happening tomorrow at the Central Library in downtown Buffalo starting at noon! There will be plenty of fun for the whole family including haiku writing, chess, performances, bookmark decorating, book making, bubbles and chalk creations, a canoe display and so much more! The final Reading Invasion of the summer starts at 5:30 p.m. There is no cost, everything is free and open to all!
Stop by for lunch (you will need to pay for that) at the food trucks that will be parked outside of the Library on Washington Street between Clinton and Broadway.
The Biggest Used Book Sale in WNY takes place Wednesday, Aug. 15 –Saturday, Aug. 17 at various times. Everything is 50 cents!
~ Get more details here!
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The 15 Richest Millionaires and Billionaires in New York
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]