Community: The Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk, Pre-Party and Bisons Game is July 29th
The Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk is happening this Saturday, July 29th! Yasmin Young, host of the 2 to 6 Takeover (2-6 pm, M-F) will be DJing the pre-walk party! Get all the details here!
The Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk combines a one mile walk for breast cancer awareness, a pre-walk party, and a Buffalo Bisons baseball game all in one, family friendly event. Please join us on Saturday, July 29, 2017 to help us Strike Out Breast Cancer!
Registration and the pre-walk party with Yasmin Young start at 3:30 PM at WNY Imaging Group, located at 222 Genessee Street! Registration includes:
- A spot in the walk
- T-shirt for all walkers
- Ticket to that evening's Bisons game
- Access to field before game for photo
- Pizza & light refreshments
- Kids Zone
- Admission to field for photos
- Photo ops with Bisons mascot
- Gift bags, drawings
- Free parking during the party, walk and game
- Shuttle service to parking lot during & after game
Walk, Pre-Walk Party, & Bisons Game ~ $30
Breast Cancer Survivors ~ $20
Kids 12 & Under ~ $15
Family of 4 Pack ~ $75
Walk & Pre-Walk Party Only (no game ticket or admission) ~ $20
Bisons Game Ticket Only ~ $10
Tickets are available online or by calling the Breast Cancer Network of WNY at 716-706-0060.
The proceeds from the Strike Out Breast Cancer Walk will be used by the Breast Cancer Network of WNY to fund programs of support and education for WNY women living in the aftermath of a breast cancer diagnosis and for donation to metastatic breast cancer research.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2017 Buffalo and WNY Spring and Summer Concert Guide [List]
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]