Community: Slow Roll Buffalo’s University United Ride will Happen Tonight
This evening from 6:30 to 8 pm, Slow Roll Buffalo's University United Ride will be traveling along major streets Bailey, Eggert, Kensington, including neighborhoods Kensington, Kenfield, Leroy,and more!! Get all the details here and traffic information!
Slow Roll Buffalo's University United Ride starts at 6:30pm sharp from the Varsity Theatre with a 10-mile roundtrip route including neighborhoods Kensington, Kenfield, Leroy, Lasalle and University Heights along major streets Bailey, Eggert, Kensington, East Delavan, Fillmore & Main.
Attached is a fun photo by Clay Davies, free to use.
Who: Thousands of bicyclists
What: Slow Roll Buffalo's University United Ride
When: Tonight - Monday, June 4th, meet at 5:30pm, roll at 6:30pm
Where: Varsity Theatre, 3165 Bailey Ave
Why: Reconnect the City of Good Neighbors
In standard Slow Roll structure, the ride the cover 10 miles at a leisurely pace of around 10 miles per hour, with cyclists of all ages and skill levels guided by more than 100 Slow Roll Squad volunteers and a Buffalo Police Department motorcade. Two "mass-up" stops allow for regrouping while community stakeholders inform riders of history, events and issues in the immediate area. Slow Roll Buffalo will continue at a different weekly venue on Monday nights through October 29th.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 $5 Canalside Summer Concerts Series
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]