Bills Name Rookie Josh Allen Starting Quarterback on Sunday
Following the embarrassing 47-3 blowout against the Ravens last week, the Bills are going in a different direction to begin this Sunday's home opener against the Los Angeles Chargers.
The 7th overall pick in this year's draft, Allen will start his first NFL game on Sunday after getting the ball for the second half on Sunday. While he certainly didn't have the offense churning, Allen was clearly a better option than Peterman, who had already thrown two interceptions and had just 24 total passing yards in the first half. Allen was 6-for-15 for 74 yards, and also added 26 yards on the ground on four carries.
This is likely the right decision for the team, as it was the Chargers who intercepted Nathan Peterman five times in one half of football last year. Here's hoping that Allen can help the offense move at least a little better than what we saw last Sunday.
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- I'm Never Going To Be Able To Go To The Store Alone Again - Here's Why
- What Can You Do To Make Yourself Less Attractive To Mosquitos?
- Here Are Some Of The Coolest Day Camps In WNY For Your Kids This Summer
- Marvel's Infinity War Is More Than Just A Movie For Brett And His Son
- Heard It On New At Noon – 9 Pound Bucket Of Oreo Frosting
Listen to WYRK at Work with Brett Alan, weekdays from 10am-3pm on Buffalo’s New Country 106.5 WYRK!!