Are You A Criminal? Chances Are YES YOU ARE
Most of us will never serve a day in jail or prison, but chances are that YOU are a criminal and you probably already broke the law several times today!
According to a new study done, the average person will break a law at least three times every day! Yep, that is right, YOU are a criminal!
Take a look at some of the laws that you might have broken today alone:
(According to Buzzfeed)
1. Have you ever jaywalked? 90% of people said they have.
2. Have you ever rolled through a stop sign? 51% said yes.
3. Do you ever speed? 67% said yes.
4. Have you ever used someone else's WiFi without their permission? Like if it wasn't password protected? 35% of us have done it.
5. Have you pirated music, or illegally downloaded a movie? 78% said yes. Also, 18% said they've used someone else's Netflix account without their knowledge.
6. Have you ever done a "double feature," where you pay for a movie at the theater, then stay and sneak into a second one? 22% of us have done it.
7. Did you ever drink underage? 72% said yes.
8. Have you ever been paid under the table? 41% said they have.
9. Have you ever asked for a water cup at a fast food place, then filled it with soda? 33% of us admit to doing it.
Now the good news is that police are not going to arrest over the little thing here, but technically you are still breaking the law!!