WNY’s Best Places to Get Your Pumpkin Experience
Fall is here and with that comes the fun of getting pumpkins! Fortunately Western New York is home to some of the best pumpkin patches on the planet. If you're looking to add a little orange to your fall, we've got you covered!
Sure you can go to a grocery store and grab a pumpkin, but you will miss out on the experience. Grab the family and head to one of the many pumpkin farms our awesome area has to offer. If you're wondering where these patches of perfect are, we have them right here:
- Great Pumpkin Farm: This is one of the best and offers rides, shows, and even a pumpkin cannon! If you haven't been it is definitely worth the trip!
Address: 11199 Main St, Clarence, NY 14031Phone: (716) 759-1929
- The MAiZE: Pumpkins, games, and of course a great corn maze! Over 8 acres of a corn maze will keep you and the family busy for hours. Great way to tire out the kids!
Address: 3901 Niagara Falls Blvd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120Phone: (716) 523-3860
- Wheatfield Pumpkin Farm: See some animals and ride a haunted hayride, this place packs all of the fall fun you're looking for!
Address: 6920 Nash Rd, North Tonawanda, NY 14120Phone: (716) 693-6407
- Kelkenberg Farm: A Western New York classic, Kelkenberg Farm has the animals your kids will love, and the pumpkins to put a smile on their face!
Address: 9270 Wolcott Rd, Clarence Center, NY 14032Phone: (716) 741-4862
- Awald Farms - Giant Pumpkin Farm: Is bigger better? Find out here at this giant pumpkin farm!
Address: 2195 Shirley Rd, North Collins, NY 14111Phone: (716) 337-3162
- Blackman Homestead Farm: Pumpkins and produce, BHF has everything you need!
Address: 4472 Thrall Rd, Lockport, NY 14094Phone: (716) 434-7116
These are just a few of the places you can go to get into the spirit of fall. Do you know of others that aren't listed? Let us know in the comment section! Happy Fall everyone!!