Who Is the Most Annoying Person at a Super Bowl Party?
Everyone likes a Super Bowl party, but not everyone like all the people who show up there.
A new survey has found that more people find the “know-it-all” – you know, the guy with a self-professed bottomless pit of knowledge about the game, the food, the commercials, the weather, everything – is the worst guest at a Super Bowl bash, with 52% saying this character is not wanted.
And you thought the biggest yutz was the clown who shows up with a first date, subjecting the poor woman to hang out with dozens of people she doesn't know.
Here’s a look at other annoying Super Bowl party guests, along with the percentage of people who claim they are just a big pain in the tuchus:
- The remote dominator – the one who won't stop controlling the volume, changing the settings and flipping channels – 41%
- The social butterfly – the one who doesn't watch the game and doesn't stop talking – 38%
- The super fan – the team's biggest fan who doesn't let you forget it by showing up decked out in his/her favorite team's gear and shoots off stats left and right – 21%
- The dieter – the one counting calories on one of the most celebrated days of junk food – 18%
- The commercial watcher – the one who only pays attention during the commercials – 13%
The typical Super Bowl party includes 17 people, so be warned that there’s a good chance even just one of these thorns in the side will be in attendance to rub you the wrong way.
It could be these people are so annoying because you’re having financial difficulties. The survey found that 90% of people have lost money betting on the Super Bowl. Hey, who wouldn’t be annoyed after losing cash?