What Does Your Favorite Ice Cream Say About Your Personality?
We all scream for ice cream, but some of us may scream louder than others.
In honor of National Ice Cream Month, going on now, Baskin-Robbins teamed up with the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation (yes, it’s real) to determine what a person’s favorite ice cream flavor says about him or her.
So, grab a sugar cone, fill it with your ice cream of choice and hunker down. Here’s a look at the qualities you’re more likely to possess by liking the following flavors:
- Vanilla – impulsive, easily suggestible and an idealist
- Chocolate -dramatic, lively, charming, flirtatious, seductive and gullible
- Very Berry Strawberry – tolerant, devoted and an introvert
- Mint Chocolate Chip – argumentative, frugal and cautious
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – ambitious, competitive and a visionary
- Pralines ‘n Cream – loving, supportive and prefer to avoid the spotlight
- Coffee – scrupulous, conscientious and a moral perfectionist
- Chocolate Chip – generous, competent and a go getter
- Rainbow Sherbet – analytic, decisive and a pessimistic
- Rocky Road – aggressive, engaging and a good listener