Weird Traffic Laws You Need To Know
Here are the top 10, that I bet you didn't know or will ever need to know.
10. In Kansas it is illegal to screech your tires in an aggressive way.
09. In Eureka California, it is illegal to sleep in any public space. They would rather you drive drunk until you reach a safe private place to sleep.
08. In Fort Thomas, Kentucky, it is illegal for your pet to "molest" a vehicle...unless it has protection on.
07. In South Berwick, Main, it is illegal to park in front of Dunkin Donuts (especially the Dunkin Donuts on Main Street.) Their is an extra fine if the police offer's coffee is cold because he had to walk a few more steps to the entrance.
06. In Rockville, Maryland, it is illegal to swear within earshot of other people. Please use your inside voices and keep the windows rolled up.
05. In Minnetoka Minnesota, it is illegal for a truck or other vehicles to deposit mud, dirt, or sticky substances into the street or highway.
04. In Sag Harbor, New York, it is illegal to take your clothes off in your car.
03. In Canton, Ohio, it is illegal to roller skate in the street (except for the cross walks). Start saving up your allowance if you want to get exercise kids.
02. In Oregon it is illegal to leave your car door open within the amount of time it takes to get in or out, if parked on the side of traffic.
01. In Hilton, Head, South Carolina, it is illegal to store any trash in your vehicle.