Top 5 Rock Star Dads
Father's Day is this Sunday, and Jack FM has put together the Top 5 Rock Star Dads.
5. Steven Tyler (Not around much as a kid, but now we go to his home in Maui).
4. Bob Dylan (Hard to understand when he talks to us, but he did help get our band The Wallflowers a record deal).
3. Eddie Van Halen (Drunk too much in the early days, but now he's clean and lets us play bass in his little band Van Halen).
2. Mick Jagger (Nice guy, but he want to date all our girlfriends).
1. Paul McCartney (Won't let us eat steak in his home, but Dad's worth a few billion, so there's that).
Happy Father's Day From Buffalo's Jack FM!