‘Tony Danza Puked On A Plane’ & Other Celebrity News No One Cares About
Poor Tony Danza. First a has-been, now a plane-puker. He blamed the incident on the flu, but Kate Upton disagrees.
The actress, who’s been in that one movie you might have seen that one time, tweeted that Danza wasn’t infected with the flu — more like infected with [insert witty Who’s the Boss reference here].
Danza is reportedly doing fine, so everyone can rest easy. Unfortunately, Upton still doesn’t know who Tony Danza is.
Surprisingly, that’s not ALL that happened in celebrity news this past week, so let’s get to it!
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler laughed.
- Celeb women’s bodies are STILL changing due to pregnancy.
- Nicki Minaj is on her own RE: wig-making. Terrence Davidson, wigmaker, resigned from making hair for Ms. Minaj, leaving her poor, innocent head to fend for itself. If that’s not what devastation is then please explain to me what the word “devastation” means.
- A skinnier Paula Deen appeared on the cover of People Magazine, being creepy with her sons again.
- Katharine McPhee is happy that she doesn’t have children yet. America, on the other hand, is hoping that she gains weight anyway so we have something to talk about.
- January Jones is no longer a brunette. That’s right. She’s back to being a blonde. So, first she was a blonde. Then she was a brunette. Now she’s a blonde again. Her name is also the same name as the month we’re in! Crazy!!