Tim Hortons to Sell Poutine Donuts on July 1st in Buffalo Area
If you love donuts and if you love pountine, Tim Horton's is making your dreams come true, but for a limited time only!
to celebrate Canada’s 150th Anniversary Tim Hortons will be offering up a poutine donut! I've seen donuts topped with some interesting things, but never poutine! It will feature a Honey Dip Donut covered in potato wedges, gravy and cheese curds and will cost for $1.49, according to WGRZ. And if that's not enough Canada for you, you'll also be able to try a a Maple Bacon Iced Capp with whipped cream, maple flakes and bacon bits, which will cost $3.49 for a medium, and Maple Timbits, maple flavored bite-sized doughnut holes, which will run $1.99 for a 10-pack!
These Canadian-inspired treats will only be offered in 5 U.S. stores, with 3 in our area:
• 6933 Erie Road in Derby
• 4066 Lakeshore Road in Hamburg
• 44 Hamburg St. in East Aurora
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2017 Buffalo and WNY Spring and Summer Concert Guide [List]
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]