“The Ugly Jonas Brother Is Reproducing” And Other Celebrity News No One Cares About
Just when you thought his reality show, Married to Jonas, couldn't get any more exciting, Kevin Jonas and his wife, Danielle, announced that they are expecting.
A baby! Not a career rebound.
They are both "overjoyed" and "excited" and "ready to use this as a way to continue making money by not actually doing any work at all."
And here's what else you may have missed in celebrity news while you were out actually living your life:
- Bruce Jenner takes a stand on Michael Phelps. No one cares.
- Season 14 Bachelor star Gia Allemand died from a suicide attempt at age 29.
- Jennifer Aniston went out in public again. Is she hot? Is she not? Is she pregnant? Is she sad? Is she happy? Is she pregnant? Is she still getting married? Is she pregnant? Does she hate Angelina? Is she pregnant? But is she pregnant?
- DO NOT WORRY. Jake Gyllenhaal takes his job seriously.
- Mila Kunis turned 30.
- Laura Prepon is rumored to be leaving the hit Netflix series, Orange is the New Black. Netflix hasn't confirmed, but the fans aren't happy. Perhaps her departure is due to the wild success of her role in Are You There, Chelsea? HAHAHAHA.
- Dominic Monaghan is a Class A douche.
- Sandra Oh is leaving Grey's Anatomy. One down, 25 more to go! #IsThatShowCancelledYet?