The Rapture is Here, and We’re Not Talking Blondie
If you haven’t heard yet, Judgement Day is TOMORROW. At least that is what a group of Christians throughout the country are proclaiming. Other doomsday predictions have come and went without anything actually happening, and this is sure to have the same result…but just in case, we wanted to put together a bucket list of events to partake in before the end of the end.
- Visit one of Buffalo’s art museums. It’s a shame these priceless works of art won’t survive the end.
- Play 18 golf holes at a local course. This might be your last chance. If you are one of the lucky ones who goes to heaven, you can probably play again, but the tee-time list is probably miles long.
- Check out the penguins at the Aquarium of Niagara. These cold weather friends surely won’t be able to stand the fiery pits of hell.
- Visit the Buffalo Museum of Science. Get there quick, this might be the first place to go.
- Gamble at the Seneca Niagara Casino. Let it all ride! You won’t need any cash where you’re going. Double down.
- Have a few drinks at one of Buffalo’s great bars. A buzz could stabilize your hysteria.