Contact Us
technology

technology

hqdefault2
[

Clever Words [VIDEO]

We spend 99% of our time looking at an illuminated screen, and the other 1% complaining about JACK FM. Maybe it's time to start complaining more about the things that really matter.

Category: Humor Tags:
Prank Phone Calls 2
ThinkStockPhotos.com
[

10 Things Technology Has Rendered Useless

Technological advancement is a great thing. What would we do without it?

Read More

Category: Humor Tags: , ,
Landline
iStockphoto
[

Survey Reveals People Who Still Own a Landline Phone Are Falling Way, Way Behind the Times

Landlines are going the way of phone books.

Read More

Category: Lifestyle Tags: , ,
watchismo.com / tuvie.com
watchismo.com / tuvie.com
[

10 Awesomely Geeky Watches

Telling time is something we all do, usually everyday. How you go about telling time is a different matter. Some folks opt for a clock on their cell phone or a simple watch, while other spend thousands of dollars on an expensive Rolex.

Read More

Category: Lifestyle Tags: , , ,
Smartphone
[

What Country Has the Most Smartphones? (Hint: It’s Not the US)

If it seems like everybody you know has a smartphone these days, well, you’re wrong.

Read More

Category: Lifestyle Tags: ,
Internet
Fuse
[

What Are the 10 Most Popular Online Activities?

We live in a digital world. We all know that. But what exactly are we doing in this vast frontier?

Read More

Manure
iStockphoto
[

Karma Prevails When Driver Who Was Texting Rams Right Into a Truck Full of Manure

A man who was texting and driving found himself you-know-what out of luck.

Read More

Category: Humor Tags: , , , ,
Throw
Facebook
[

Essential New App Lets People Score Points for Throwing Their Phone As High As Possible

We’ve all wanted to throw our phone in frustration from time to time. Now, a new app wants you to throw it for sport.

Read More

Category: Humor Tags: ,
student using tablet
iStockphoto
[

5 Great Apps to Help Organize Your School Life

Are you returning to school this fall and dreading the idea of falling behind? We've put together five great apps to help you organize your life, schoolwork and more so you start off on the right foot.

Read More

Texting
Fuse
[

‘Thumbells’ Will Help Keep Your Thumbs’ Texting Skills Super Sharp

Working out your thumbs may be the text big thing.

Read More

Category: Humor Tags: , ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://929jackfm.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 92.9 Jack FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on 92.9 Jack FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!