RECIPE: Strawberry Lemon Lemonade
It's strawberry season and they are everywhere you go. I had every intention of just leaving Wegmans with almonds, bananas and salad mix. This wasn't the case Wednesday night. I could not leave without a 2lb container of strawberries. I have every intention of making this yummy strawberry lemonade drink. This is spring into summer drink fun.
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup sprakling lemon water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen bacardi strawberry concentrate
- 5 large fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1 sliced lemon for garnish
- Place the ice cubes, water and strawberry concentrate into the container of a blender. Process until ice is finely blended. Add strawberries, and puree until well blended.
And try this recipe out for Lemonade Day in Western New York where kids all around will hold their very own lemonade stand, make money, learn some business skills and HAVE FUN!
Be an Entrepreneur for the day, run your own lemonade stand and keep all the money you make. Spend it, Save it, Donate it to a charity… your choice!
We can place you in front of Businesses in Amherst and Williamsville, or you can be in front of your own house.
Want to learn how to build a lemonade stand? Stop into any Valu Home Center location for your materials, guidance and mention Lemonade Day!
Valu Home Centers Locations:
· 5433 Transit Rd Williamsville NY 14221
· 4875 Transit Rd Lancaster NY 14043
· 5900 South Transit Rd Lockport NY 14094
· 620 Dick Rd Depew NY 14043
· 3275 Sheridan Dr Amherst NY 14228!
Any questions, please contact Samantha.Grady@townsquaremedia.com