Recipe Corner: Cranberry Brie Pinwheels Recipe
Taste of Home’s Culinary Specialist Amanda WIlson will be at the UB Center for the Arts Mainstage Theatre on Saturday, November 1, 2014, at 2 p.m. to share her home cooking tips and tricks while demonstrating step-by-step recipes for the season’s best dishes. Get ready for the big cooking event by trying this Taste of Home recipe.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place cut side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
The Taste of Home Cooking School is America’s leading cooking school program, inspiring more than 150,000 passionate home chefs at approximately 250 events nationwide. Attendees experience exciting recipe demonstrations using ingredients that are easily found at the local grocery store and best of all, the dishes are submitted by home cooks from across the country.