Paula Deen ‘Is What I Is’ And Other Celebrity News No One Cares About
Paula Deen, being no stranger to “criticism” or “controversy” or “diabetes,” has once again found herself in hot water. New allegations are exposing Mrs. Butterworth herself of admitting to using the N-word, making racist jokes and even wanting black waiters to play the role of slave in a wedding party she was planning.
Former employee Lisa Jackson filed a $1.2 million lawsuit against Deen for using the N-word and discriminatory verbiage during her employment. After word got around, the Food Network fired her, Smithfield Foods severed ties and QVC (one of her large partners) is on the fence. A very apologetic Paula says that she “is who I is,” and will, no matter what, never consider using skim milk in her recipes ever.
Here’s some more sugar-coated, deep-fried, butter-battered celeb gossip from this week:
- Kristen Bell proposed to her fiancé Dax Shepard via Twitter. The couple has been engaged since 2010 but decided to wait to tie the knot until their gay friends could as well. And thanks to the Supreme Court declaring DOMA and Prop 8 unconstitutional, now they can.
- Justin Bieber was caught giving “little pecks and kisses” to a Hooter’s waitress/model/MARRIED LADY.
- Scary Spice got scared on this episode of America’s Got Talent. So did we.
- There are rumors that Robert Pattinson is being considered for the role of Christian Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James. I haven’t read the book, but if all Christian Grey does is stand around looking brooding and constipated, Pattinson will be GREAT.
- In case you live in a cave, Hollywood lost one of its greats last week.
- Kate Gosselin reminds everyone why she is basically the most annoying idiot ever.