Mountain Dew Says Acid In Its Soda Can Dissolve A Mouse
If you drink a lot of Mountain Dew you’re going to want to read this. A man in Illinois says that he opened a can of Mountain Dew and noticed a foul taste to it. He says he drained the can and was shocked to find a dead mouse in the can. As you can imagine he was pretty upset and has filed a lawsuit against the Pepsi Company which produces Mountain Dew.
Here’s where the story takes a strange twist. Pepsi is claiming it is impossible that the man found a dead mouse in the can because there is so much acid in a can of Mountain Dew that it would basically dissolve its body.
Think about that the next time you’re chugging a cold can of soda.