‘Kim Kardashian’s Vag Stars on E!’ And Other Celebrity News No One Cares About
The rumors are true – the camera does add 10 pounds to birth canals. Just ask Kim Kardashian, who decided to record her birth. Baby daddy Kanye West did not want a camera crew in the birthing room, so he chose the next best thing: Kim’s momager, Kris Jenner.
Like any mother would, Kris loyally stood behind the camera to film her daughter, spreadeagle and delivering a tiny human who has been officially named Kaidence Donda West. Klassic Kim!
But don’t worry, the footage is not intended for release and only meant for “close friends and family,” which, let’s be serious, probably means the entire country.
In case you thought that Kai’s birth was the only celeb news happening this week, guess what? You were like, really wrong.
- Brad Pitt’s 11-year-old son, Maddox Jolie-Pitt, got shot in the head multiple times and he doesn’t even care.
- ‘Girl Meets World’ is officially happening. Cory and Topanga are back on the small screen, only this time as loving parents to their daughter, Riley, a middle school girl. While we’re reviving the careers of old Disney actors, might I make a suggestion?
- Melissa McCarthy finally responded to Rex Reed, a film critic (and piece of human garbage) who described McCarthy as a “female hippo” and a “gimmick comedienne who has devoted her career to being obese and obnoxious.” Her classy response proves, yet again, that she is basically the best.
- Justin Bieber’s cat now has a Twitter account. That is all.
- “I can finger paint whatever I want to because of the 1st Amendment and also because my mommy said so!” said Chris Brown (paraphrased from a direct quote), who fired back at the city of L.A. for asking him to remove the graffiti art from the front of his home. Brown is claiming that the city is wrongly accusing him of having an illegal sign when he’s just a playa tryna express hisself.
- Here is the best headline in the history of the world.