Events by EventfulMoving Towards A Cure® Brain Tumor Awareness 5K
2013 Moving Towards A Cure® Brain Tumor Awareness 5K:
• Miles For Hope is holding its 3rd Annual “Moving Towards A Cure®” event in Buffalo, New York.
• Come join us on Saturday, June 15th, 2013 for a family-friendly day to include a 5K OR 1M Run/Walk at beautiful Delaware Park!
• Day of event registration begins at 9:30 A.M.
• The 5K race starts at 10:30 A.M.
• The 1M Survivor Walk starts at 11:15 A.M.
• Register in advance at http://www.BrainTumorEvents.org/Buffalo2013 .
• 5K Run/Walk & 1M Survivor Walk $25 thru 6/1/13.
• Fees will be $30 thereafter.
• Virtual participants welcomed: $25 fee.
• All fees include an event t-shirt if registered by 6/4/13.
• After the above date, only while supplies last.
• A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
• Visit Miles For Hope at http://www.MilesForHope.org for more information.
• If you would like to help out, please call (727) 781-4673, or register as a volunteer online.
• Miles For Hope is a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting brain tumors.
• The mission at Miles For Hope is to provide funding for cutting edge research and clinical trials, along with raising public awareness.
• Through our organization, patients can find information on the latest, most advanced treatment options available for brain tumors.
• We also provide travel assistance to qualified brain tumor patients throughout the country to receive more optimal treatment.
• Each year 200,000 brain tumors are diagnosed in the U.S. – that is 3 per minute!
• So, come run or walk with us in honor of a friend or loved one and help in our quest in “Moving Towards A Cure®!” for brain tumors!
• • •