Dog Eats Master’s Master Tickets
Msn.com reports that Russ Berkman won a lottery to earn four tickets to today’s practice round at the Masters. His Swiss mountain dog Sierra, however, ate the tickets, Berkman tells KJR radio, forcing him to induce the dog to vomit.
He gave Sierra a mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide (safe for dogs), the dog “retrieved” the tickets but they were in pieces.
Berkman attempted to put back together the tickets, took photos, and called officials to tell the story. Officials believed him and reissued his tickets. Bad dog!
Have you ever lost tickets to an event? Were you let in based on your story?