“Check Out The S(ass) On Kim K.” And Other Celebrity News No One Cares About
Katie Couric did the unthinkable and publicly questioned Kim Kardashian's fame. "I don’t understand—why are they so famous?” said Couric. “I think it’s mostly teenage girls that are interested.”
Kim K., classy as usual, laughed it off and released a statement saying, "People have every right to question my fame. After all, I've done literally nothing to deserve it!"
JK. She angrily jumped on Twitter and Instagram to mock the baby gift Couric sent to Kim. She posted a picture of the gift with the hashtags "IHateFakeMediaFriends, #MayIHumblySuggestYouNotSendGiftsThenTalkS---".
Here's the rest of celeb news you may have missed this week. (I promise that only half of them involve Kim K.)
- You can now rest easy because Kimye has finally announced how they plan to finally show the world North West. They decided against doing a photo shoot and donating proceeds to charity (after all, who would do that) and instead are going to unveil the holy child on Kris Jenner's talk show. Solid move, Kimye.
- Robert Pattinson hates being called R. Patz. Can't imagine why.
- OMG. Women around the world simultaneously sigh a breath of disappointment.
- Ben Affleck is set to play Batman in the upcoming Man of Steel film. Before you react in rebellion, remember that Ben Affleck is actually a really decent actor. Except there was this. And this. The actor to play Robin is still being determined. (Matt Damon?!)
- TAYLOR SWIFT ATE LUNCH AT SOME POINT.
- .Charlie Hunnam might portray Christian Grey in the upcoming film, 50 Shades of Grey. FINE BY ME.
- Drew Barrymore joined Twitter.
- Be more like Antoinette Tuff, everyone.