Check Out All The Taste Of Buffalo Winners
We had an amazing time this weekend sampling tons of amazing food at the Taste of Buffalo. We want to say congrats to all the restaurants that walked away with an award.
Here is a list of all the winners from this year's Taste of Buffalo!
• Chair’s Choice: Carmine’s (East Amherst), Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp
• Children’s Choice: Paula’s Donuts (Tonawanda), Donut Holes
• Pat Sardina Memorial Award for Best Comfort Food: Dirty Bird Chicken N’ Waffles (Niagara Falls), Chicken N’ Waffle on a Stick
• Lou Billittier Memorial “Rookie of the Year” Award: Ru’s Pierogi (Buffalo), Pierogi
• Veteran Restaurant Award: India Gate (Buffalo), Chicken Butter Tikka Masala
• Best of Buffalo Award: Rolling Cannoli (Buffalo), Sponge Candy Caramel Cannoli
• Best Overall Item: Stack Burger (West Seneca), Demon Burger
• Best Meat Item: Stack Burger (West Seneca), Demon Burger
• Best Seafood Item: Black & Blue Steak and Crab (Amherst), Tuna Tartar
• Best Dessert: Taste of Siam (Buffalo), Fried Ice Cream with Sweet Berries
• Best Sandwich: Mineo & Sapio Street Eats (Buffalo) - Chorizo Po'Boy
• Independent Health Foundation’s Healthy Options First Place: Lloyd Taco Truck (Buffalo), Black Bean Tacos
• Independent Health Foundation’s Healthy Options Second Place: Osteria 166 (Buffalo), Arugula Salad
• Independent Health Foundation’s Healthy Options Third Place: Bravo! Cucina Italiana (Cheektowaga), Chilled Grilled Shrimp & Couscous
• Best Red Wine: Spring Lake Winery (Lockport), Cabernet
• Best White Wine: Victorianbourg Wine Estate (Wilson), Pechette, Blend
The Buffalo News Gusto Critic's Choice Award: SEAR in Buffalo for their Guajillo Roasted Hog Taco.
Yelp's Choice Award: Fat Bob’s Smokehouse in Buffalo for their Smoked Watermelon.
Healthy Options Best Healthy Dessert Award: Sweet Melody in East Amherst's Red, White, and Blue sundae won