Buffalo Uncorked 2015 – Check Out Wines From Around the World!
The fourth annual Buffalo Uncorked Wine Tasting event is officially set for Thursday, March 5th, 2015 - VIP 5:30 / GA 6:30 - 9pm.
Join us at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Buffalo for an evening of wine tastings from around the world. As well as food & dessert samplings, boutiques, and more!
Great Wines from California, Washington State and around the world, from Midnight Liquors, Gates Circle Wine & Liquors, Wine & Liquor Chateau and Best Value Wine & Liquor:
- Ecco Domani Prosecco (Italy)
- Ruta 22 Malbec (Argentina)
- Tilia Merlot & Chardonnay (Argentina)
- Domaine Vidal-Fleury Cotes Du Rhone (France)
- Le Vielle Ferme Red and White (France)
- Barone Fini Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Man Vintners-Pinotage and Chenin Blanc (South Africa)
- Cono Sur Cabernet Sauvignon and Savognon Blanc (Chile)
- Barefoot Fusions (California)
- Dark Horse (4-varieties/California)
- Naked Grape (4 Varieties/California)
- Josh Legacy Red and Cabernet (California)
- Gnarly Head Zinfindel & Authentic Red (California)
- Bota Box (California)
- Belle Ambiance Pinot Noir (California)
- Ghost Pines Pinot Noir (California)
- Noble Vines Cabernet (California)
- William Hill Estate North Coast Sauvignon Blanc (California)
- Chat Ste Michelle Late Harvest Riesling (Washington State)
- Columbia (4 Varieties/Washington State)
Plus seletions from these Great Wineries:
Keep checking back as more wineries will be added!