15 Things You Shouldn’t Ingest if You Want a Flat Stomach
I think it's fair to say that almost everyone would love a flat stomach. The problem is the work and dedication it takes to get one. If it were easy, we would all have one. Unfortunately it is not, but there is a way to make it happen.
According to the Insider, there are 15 things you should never eat or drink if you want a flat stomach. 15 doesn't sound so bad right? If it were only that easy. It is a much bigger list than that because some of it is groups, but either way it is an impossible list.
I am going to break down the list here so that you can have a nervous break down. I defy anyone who says that they can make list happen. If you can you are lying, and lying will not give you a flatter stomach.
15 Things to Avoid for a Flatter Stomach:
- Dairy - Ok, right there you lost me. No ice cream, really? That's not going to happen. No cheese either?? I would rather be round.
- Cruciferous Vegetables - This should be an easy one because I don't even know what that means. Broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and kale...I like them, but I could take a timeout from them.
- Foods High in Sodium - Alright, this is not as bad. Lowering sodium is a good idea.
- Alcohol - Hahahahahaha, next.
- Watermelon - WHAT?? How is this a thing?? It's 92% water! Damn you fructose! Damn you!!!
- Legumes - Never heard of these but apparently they include beans, peas, lentils, and soybeans. I could live without that.
- Yogurt - I like yogurt, but if it meant a flatter stomach I could go without.
- Grains - Rye and Wheat bread are hard to digest. I hate choking down wheat bread anyway.
- Carbonated Beverages - This is an obvious one.
- Onions - Done!
- Artificial Sweetners - Done Done!
- Popcorn - We were on such a roll too. You will have to pry the popcorn out of my cold dead hands.
- Sugar-Free Gum - I'm still not over the popcorn.
- Apples - What can we eat???
- Coffee - If for some reason you were 14 for 14 at this point, you definitely lost here. I don't drink coffee so this is easy for me, but the rest of America is pissed.
So there it is, the 15 things to avoid. They should rename it 'How to Live a Boring Life!' There are a couple of things on this list I could go without, but some are just ridiculous. How many can you give up on your quest to a flatter stomach?