10 Things You Don’t Do At A “Drivethru”!
Writing this is making me think of my favorite Fast Food Restaurant...which is ALL OF THEM :) ... but while holding my appetite, play along with me here!
I like to think of this "little quiz game" as being similar to Steve Harvey asking questions on Family Feud...so what I'd like you to do is answer the initial question...without looking at my answer ... and then compare your answers to mine...see how many we have in common! It would be GREAT if you shared your response with me in the COMMENT SECTION at the bottom of this page!
HERE IS MY LIST OF ... 10 THINGS YOU DON'T DO AT A DRIVE-THRU!
1. Don't SCREAM your order...there's a microphone at the Drive-Thru Ordering Station and the Associate has a headset on...they don't need to hear you at the window.
2. Don't let the person in the back seat order ANYTHING...do it for them
3. Don't order a Big-Mac at 5 am ... you already know
4. Don't have an expectation that your order will be correct
5. Just DON'T EVEN BOTHER if you're window is broken and you have to crack the door to place your order
6. DON'T WALK THE HELL UP!...CAN'T YOU READ! ...IT'S A DRIIIIIIIVE THRIU!
7. Don't wait until the window opens with the Associate looking at with your Food & Drinks to start digging in your pockets for money...have it ready !st!
8. Don't Add To Your Order at The Window
9. Don't ask to have something thrown away...the employees are not "Trained Refuse Technicians"...Geez!,
10. Don't Fall Asleep ... if the line is long, do whatever you need to do to stay awake...turn the radio up...whistle...sing a song...whatever!
Don't Blow Your Horn...it's not going to matter...no one is gonna run your order to your car before everyone gets theirs
DRIVE THRU VIDEO DO & DON'T'S: